If T.E.R.A. is down or for all other questions, please contact:
Dr. Danielle McNamara
If the Coh-Metrix Web tool is down or you have a large corpera, please inform:
James Rusty Haner
Hours: Monday through Friday, 08:00 to 16:30 Central US
- If you receive a response similar to "An error occurred while processing your request", the web tool needs to be restarted. Please email Rusty Haner (see above).
- CohMetrix will automatically restart at 12am CDT Memphis local / 0500 GMT. The process takes roughly 2 minutes.
- Input data should be pre-processed and non ASCII characters should be removed to prevent issues/crashing the backend process
- The server hosting CohMetrix has moved so you may need to use a different address to connect to it (as shown below)
- If you're having trouble accessing the CohMetrix web tool, try accessing it directly with its IP address which is currently http://220.127.116.11/cohmetrix2017. There have been some recent security updates to browsers which causes issues with accessing the site via domain name. This is being worked on but in the meantime this workaround should work.
- Cohmetrix currently only supports English. Inputting texts of other languages may produce results but they will not be meaningful.